CD's on the Alegro!

7whales7

Addicted Member
1523082686241-595634166.jpg I hooked up a cheap CD's player to the Aux on the Fisher and have some Link Wray....sounds good . Kinda neat.

The allegro was never designed to "go DEEP" with regard to bass. It was FISHER's attempt at a portable system to counter some of the units from other manufacturers such as the KLH 11 or 12. It does good for what it is, a low powered phono or AM/FM phono portable. You will in all probability have to go with a powered sub that branches off the speakers from it. But if it were mine, I'd leave it as is, and do some old fashioned human virtual reality on the bass (close your eyes and use your imagination.)

The allegro was never designed to "go DEEP" with regard to bass. It was FISHER's attempt at a portable system to counter some of the units from other manufacturers such as the KLH 11 or 12. It does good for what it is, a low powered phono or AM/FM phono portable. You will in all probability have to go with a powered sub that branches off the speakers from it. But if it were mine, I'd leave it as is, and do some old fashioned human virtual reality on the bass (close your eyes and use your imagination.)
It sounds good, not going to touch it, great with it's period music.

I had a 1961 magnavox console that had terrible speakers in it, i ended up hooking my horn loaded homebrew pre-econowaves to it and a subwoofer. I put some "Skinny Puppy" live '87 on it just for kicks. It would tear your ears off. I never thought 15wpc could do that.

Back
Top Bottom