Today's JAZZ playlist

Yes. I suppose I can just "UPLOAD" the images to AK like I just did in my previous posts and then choose "FULL IMAGE"
Many picture hosting sites are disabling "HOT-LINKING" for whatever reason. Photobucket started this trend last year when they disabled hot-linking globally. Millions of pictures on the web suddenly went dark.

https://imgbb.com/

Works pretty well, what I use for general Web use.

Eric

Yes. I suppose I can just "UPLOAD" the images to AK like I just did in my previous posts and then choose "FULL IMAGE"
Many picture hosting sites are disabling "HOT-LINKING" for whatever reason. Photobucket started this trend last year when they disabled hot-linking globally. Millions of pictures on the web suddenly went dark.

Yeah, it's ridiculous. It's like, why change it up when it's working fine. I mean, I don't know about Photobucket. What did they want, to start charging or something? If they did - whatever. But what in the hell is Google up to? Maybe in their own way, they're getting us ready for a post-net neutrality world, where if you want to do that, you'll have to pay them or something. I know they are not an ISP, but it's like...why?!!

Seeing if my new IMGBB account that Eric suggested works;

YEPPUR! Went in as INCOGNITO and the image is there. Thanks, Eric.

CAM00163.jpg

Yeah, it's ridiculous. It's like, why change it up when it's working fine. I mean, I don't know about Photobucket. What did they want, to start charging or something? If they did - whatever. But what in the hell is Google up to? Maybe in their own way, they're getting us ready for a post-net neutrality world, where if you want to do that, you'll have to pay them or something. I know they are not an ISP, but it's like...why?!!

Oh yes. Photobucket basically held millions of users hostage. They wanted big bucks for a subscription to allow hot-linking, or you were out of luck. Millions of us just changed to another service, like Google. But now that evidently does not work. Eric's suggestion is very good. Hopefully it will not change to a subscription service anytime soon like Photobucket did. It was indeed RIDICULOUS.

I made a free account just to keep track on stuff I sometimes re-use. Incognito makes that impossible otherwise.

Eric

By "INCOGNITO" I mean I come to AK as an Incognito to see if the picture shows up.

Google Photos and Photobucket show up to YOU as the original poster no matter where you post them. But OTHERS can't see them, so you don't know that until someone tells you, OR, you visit the posting site INCOGNITO so you are an unknown. Then you can see if your pics are actually visible.

Oh yes. Photobucket basically held millions of users hostage. They wanted big bucks for a subscription to allow hot-linking, or you were out of luck. Millions of us just changed to another service, like Google. But now that evidently does not work. Eric's suggestion is very good. Hopefully it will not change to a subscription service anytime soon like Photobucket did. It was indeed RIDICULOUS.

We may all end up having to take a page out of @KrisM's book then! Titles only!! ;)

:thumbsup:

Someone asked me to post pics of SWMBO's two Siamese Cats. Tashi and Ninja (Ninja on the window sill)
This is the only pic I have available and I'm not in Hawaii at present so I can't snap any more.
They are in "Their" room in this photo. The cat "rumpus and litter box room". I rarely venture in there.

Tosh_Ninja.jpg

Someone asked me to post pics of SWMBO's two Siamese Cats. Tashi and Ninja (Ninja on the window sill)
This is the only pic I have available and I'm not in Hawaii at present so I can't snap any more.
They are in "Their" room in this photo. The cat "rumpus and litter box room". I rarely venture in there.

Tosh_Ninja.jpg
That was me Billy. Nice looking kitties. Are they brother and sister ?

Back
Top Bottom