Today's JAZZ playlist

kennybarron_spiritsong.jpg

Kenny Barron: Spirit Song

You can fix the photobucket problem by using an add on extension. If you use Google or Chrome I think it is in the tools link, on my surface pro you go up to the three dots on the tool bar and click on that and go to the extension link. There are extensions that will make your photo bucket pics, all of them come back into view.

Yes, I added that extension months ago. Problem is, OTHERS that don't have it won't see your Photobucket link. And the extension doesn't always seem to work. Sometimes I still can't see PhotoBuket hot-links.

@E.Auer recommended www.IMGBB.com and it seems to work great, just as Photobucket used to before they got greedy and held us up for ransom.

We may all end up having to take a page out of @KrisM's book then! Titles only!! ;)

:thumbsup:
Laziness for the win!

Seriously though, adding titles after the pics isn't a bad idea. I often check this out on my phone, and sometimes the pics don't show all that well.
Not to mention old pic links kicking it.

Also, this google pic thing is something I thought about.
It's changed, but you can still copy/paste those images. Just right click on it. Same as before, just you're doing it before the 'View' option.

Get out the grill!! :D

Years ago, on New Year's Eve, my friends used to throw a party every year, and we'd barbeque in the middle of the night, early New Year's morning!
I grill year round, and I'm quite north. Snow is in the forecast for tonight, actually!
The only thing that doesn't work well when it is really cold is anything 'low and slow'. Way too hard to keep the temp at a proper setting.

When I lived downtown in a high rise I wheeled the grill right to the patio door during the cold months. I could stand inside while grilling.

Back
Top Bottom