What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I'm freaking bumming right now!!! I have my property up north with my mini cabin, was gonna head up this weekend and hit my favorite record store in traverse city Saturday. Was just informed they got 18 inches of snow with another 8 on the way! My driveway is crazy long and my Jetta will never make it. :( I worked all that OT just to go nuts!

:( this makes me sad to read. Sorry Hunter

what ... nobody else heard a live album to add?
Poco- Deliverin'
Allman Brothers-Filmore East
Harry Chapin- Greatest Stories Live
Dixie Dregs-Night of the Living Dregs
ELP -Welcome Back...
Frampton Comes Alive
Dizzy Gillespie Live at the Village Vanguard
Elton John- 11-17-70
Mahavishnu Orchestra-Between Nothingness and Eternity
John Mayall-The Turning Point
Joni Mitchell-Miles of Isles
Passport-Doldinger Jubilee '75
Willie Nelson/Leon Russell-One for the Road
Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band Live 1975-85 (box set)
Traffic-On the Road

dawkins orange 2.jpg hooker anytime lp.jpg OK started off late with the Dawkins recording (True French) excellent you all know the story of that LP then shifted to Hooker Anyplace Anywhere Anytime on United Artists Records from the cuts that did not make it on the U.A recording the 3 LP set (1948-52) so this comes out in 71' its all there just listen one day. Excellent recordings both. Canton

index.php
Keith Emerson used to top it off with a beret when he played his accordion.
Who can name the song being performed by Keith and Greg Lake?

Definitely up there with Strangers In The Night,No Sleep Till Hammersmith,Live and Dangerous,Double Live Gonzo,Live Bullet and of course Space Ritual. But that's for another thread;)
Thinking this is the reference point, @kmed . Looks like Space Ritual put the brakes on it before it ever got started. Seems a very worthwhile list for the WAYLTRN group though.

Back
Top Bottom