What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Always wanted one of these
Lotus-Super-Seven.jpg

:beatnik::beatnik::beatnik::beatnik:
Dont know if youre aware LB,but you could buy the earliest implentation of this design to be delivered to your door in an enormous crate,with a helpful booklet on how to put all the bits together....:)

I welcome your opinions. You have never steered me wrong. Yes, tight to the shelf looks great but is only about 4 ft wide. My chair is about 7 ft from the shelf. I have spread them as far as I can centered on the chair and they are toed in a hair. Unfortunately, the fireplace is corner type at a 45° angle. It is a small room and oddly shaped. Here is a shot from the shelf into the space.

I'm in a very similar situation. I can spread the left channel speaker out another four feet into the corner to the left of the door, but I think I'm happier with it this way. It's about a six foot spread with my listening position being six feet away.
I think possibly the nature of the Polk's with their three 5" 1/2" drivers could create a better situation for separation as opposed to having larger 10" or larger drivers. That said, give me some HPM-150's and I'll find a way to make it work get real happy quick.
015.jpg

I'm in a very similar situation. I can spread the left channel speaker out another four feet into the corner to the left of the door, but I think I'm happier with it this way. It's about a six foot spread with my listening position being six feet away.
I think possibly the nature of the Polk's with their three 5" 1/2" drivers could create a better situation for separation as opposed to having larger 10" or larger drivers. That said, give me some HPM-150's and I'll find a way to make it work get real happy quick.
015.jpg
Roger that! If you spread the Polks out you would have a better sound stage, but you would need to move the chair over 2 ft to the left. My dream was always to have a proper room to put some Klipsch corner horns in. I figure 35'x35' with offset walls to eliminate standing waves. Heavy velvet drapes and a sloped ceiling. I don't ask much, do i?

Back
Top Bottom