What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Great work Del.

:angel::beatnik::beerchug::bowdown::king::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

(Those, because there is not a saluting sailor or an American flag emoji in our choice list, apparently, which would be my preference!).

GJ
Thanks, GJ.
It was a first to have something so documentable."Find A Grave" is an amazing database. When I get some time on a nice day I'll fire up the Honda and go find his grave and pay my respects. It's not far from here.
CEM295751_134998659701.jpg

CEM295751_138579067860.jpg

Good job. Now some of his collection will live on through you. Some of the albums I inherited from Mom and Pop also have those little address labels. When I'm gone my albums will be anonymous except for those few.
Next time I go to the thrift shop I'm gonna get the name of the guy who owned my Technics SA-500.
I'd just like to know his story if possible. Wouldn't share it here or anywhere else as he didn't have it engraved into the faceplate or anything like that.

EDIT: Need to see if Mr. Powell's collection is still in the "Keep Out" shed. and go through it again. On Friday last week I only had about ten minutes to peruse.

Back
Top Bottom