What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Playing a flac rip of a sweet sounding cassette. Les McCann. My brother saw Les in NYC the lucky SOB:)
upload_2018-4-16_16-20-49.pngYou guys let me get away with a lot here so I'll post a pic I took a few minutes ago for a updated avatar pic on another forum I frequent.
IMG_0002.JPG
A boy has to have his toys. The little dish is pointed at 87W picking up Louisiana Pbs (LPB) and some news feeds.

UK 1st press WWA Records

y8MDVXL.jpg

Great album :thumbsup: and beautiful table!!!:eek:

Playing a flac rip of a sweet sounding cassette. Les McCann. My brother saw Les in NYC the lucky SOB:)
View attachment 1165055You guys let me get away with a lot here so I'll post a pic I took a few minutes ago for a updated avatar pic on another forum I frequent.
View attachment 1165058
A boy has to have his toys. The little dish is pointed at 87W picking up Louisiana Pbs (LPB) and some news feeds.

:eek: Awwww cool!!!

:eek: Awwww cool!!!
The big dish(7 1/2') came from a friend who's father put it up in the 70's (free) I've another 7 1/2' new in the box(all broke down) that I picked up for next to nothing from a guy in Napa Valley. The little dish is motorized also. I don't pay for any TV so got to be able to go from satellite to satellite to pick up what's still free up there. :)

I'm very interested in that stuff, but I am more of a mid-century Jazz guy. I've been spending time with the set because there are five CD's; it's a lot to absorb, even though I'm familiar with most of it, I haven't had it all in one place. And I've only got so much time during the day/week, and at night/home, I want to spin vinyl.

Blitz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get yourself some Brand X. Don't fuss over the "B." You won't be disappointed.

In a morning from a Bogart movie, of course.

Commute Home: Led Zeppelin, "Mothership"

View attachment 1165076

Listened to "No Quarter" twice.

More to come after dinner! Home safe after a harrowing spring... I mean winter... ah, I mean spring drive.

GJ
:beerchug:

The big dish(7 1/2') came from a friend who's father put it up in the 70's (free) I've another 7 1/2' new in the box(all broke down) that I picked up for next to nothing from a guy in Napa Valley. The little dish is motorized also. I don't pay for any TV so got to be able to go from satellite to satellite to pick up what's still free up there. :)

Can’t beat free!! It’s super cool too!:thumbsup:
I only watch YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom