Legacy Audio Score!! Holy Moly!!!

Very impressive system ya got there Brad. You have been, and continue to be, richly blessed.
(I think that you should take some time off from CL. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy all your gear.)
:dunno:
Just a thought........ ;)

Last edited:
Very impressive system ya got there Brad. You have been, and continue to be, richly blessed.
(I think that you should take some time off from CL. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy all your gear.)
:dunno:
Just a thought........ ;)
Thanks Buck, it's been kind of crazy having the biggest scores drop in my lap the last couple years. you need any gear? Send me a PM.

Ya, it has been fun watching you get some great gear over the last few years.
I wish I needed some more stuff but I am full up on speakers, TT's and receivers/amps.
I would like to get into some MC carts as all I use now is MM's but other than that I think
I am pretty good. At least for now......

Ya, it has been fun watching you get some great gear over the last few years.
I wish I needed some more stuff but I am full up on speakers, TT's and receivers/amps.
I would like to get into some MC carts as all I use now is MM's but other than that I think
I am pretty good. At least for now......
I'm pretty sure you still need speakers. Just when you think you're set.... along comes a crazy deal on a sweet set of large loudspeakers.:rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao:

Last edited:
We tested the Legacy's last night. These things are crazy! They sounded awesome, but need more power. I have never had a pair of speakers so hungry for power....

I'm pretty sure you still need speakers. Just when you think you're set.... along comes a crazy deal on a sweet set of large loudspeakers.:rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao:

I won't show this to my wife. But just out of curiosity, what ya gettin' rid of??? PM me with that long list when ya got the time. This is just for curiosity sake don't ya know.:naughty:

My ears like the newer version with the AMT drivers (or the older version with a dome tweeter/ribbon super tweeter) way better. :)

My ears like the newer version with the AMT drivers (or the older version with a dome tweeter/ribbon super tweeter) way better. :)

We have a Legacy dealer nearby now. I think I want to hear a pair? Though, if I like 'em, I'll have to buy used. But, they've gott'a be better than the Goldenear's I've heard. :confused:

Legacy is good stuff. I heard the Focus SE. One of the best speakers I've ever heard (though I don't get out much). Top 3 are those Legacy's, my KEF 107's, and Wilsons (can't remember exact model). Although the Quad 57's did some things I've never heard any other speaker do.

But yeah, I'd take a pair of Legacy's! Go hear!

I heard them at Legacy when they first came out (Bill D. told me the story of why he decided to change to the AMTs), I really liked them a lot.
Never bought a pair since even used they are more than I want to spend.

Last edited:
I heard them at Legacy when they first came out (Bill D. told me the story of why he decided to change to the AMTs), I really liked them a lot.
Never bought a pair since even used they are more than I want to spend.

I had a buddy score a pair of Legacy Focus - I think they were SE but would need to look up the exact model - for $1600. Quite a deal, IMO!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom