Curious who bought the JBL L300's?

rxonmymind

The seller inherited them from his uncle and he still had the original boxes and tags on them. Other than the woofer surrounds needing to be fixed they look beautiful. He was asking $5k. If I wasn't already dropping a pretty penny on renovating the backyard I would have jumped on them. The owner was nice enough to send me a pic of the top of the speakers.
My dream speakers one day. IMG_20180415_212310_01.jpg

Lol, yes. It seems the Seat advertisement disappeared
Could be the seller gave up after getting so many low ball offers. Craig's List is not a good way to sell good stuff in good condition at the higher end of the price scale. At least where I live it's true.

Well, I appreciate you finding those. They're beauts.
I can't speak to trying to sell high end gear but I can imagine the "offers".

Could be the seller gave up after getting so many low ball offers. Craig's List is not a good way to sell good stuff in good condition at the higher end of the price scale. At least where I live it's true.

Well...there was a broken Sansui G33000 listed on SF Bay Area CL for $7500. An AKer from southern California drove up and bought it. Broken !!

Well...there was a broken Sansui G33000 listed on SF Bay Area CL for $7500. An AKer from southern California drove up and bought it. Broken !!
Wondering how that went? That's a lot of coin for broke. But people do that in the auto hobby too so...

Back
Top Bottom