Any Friends of Bill W here @ AudioKarma

Today marks seven years for me. Life is good. Only regrets should not have waited so long to get my act together.

Big time Congrats!!! I think a lot of us share that regret but eventually find a way through it. I just don't think life works that way. As in "if I would've done something different or sooner back then, today would be better". You may already be at the best possible place of all possible outcomes of your entire life, with even better times ahead.

Big time Congrats!!! I think a lot of us share that regret but eventually find a way through it. I just don't think life works that way. As in "if I would've done something different or sooner back then, today would be better". You may already be at the best possible place of all possible outcomes of your entire life, with even better times ahead.
I agree I do not think that things would be better just that things would have been better longer :)

:thumbsup:
I agree I do not think that things would be better just that things would have been better longer :)

Ha! I get it. I ponder that too. Of course you could've been hit by a bus if you had gone to that first AA meeting on any other day or even left the house 15 seconds earlier. Just sayin' you just don't know. What you do know now is the value of your time ahead.

Hi, Dan, "Weedaholic"
21 years without nicotine, 6 months without THC. I feel I need to go to meetings to stay away from the THC. Believe it or not the TV show "Mom" has been an incentive to go to a meeting for support.

Hi, Dan, "Weedaholic"
21 years without nicotine, 6 months without THC. I feel I need to go to meetings to stay away from the THC. Believe it or not the TV show "Mom" has been an incentive to go to a meeting for support.
NA works well for that

I needed every drink/drug I took to get beaten into a state of reasonableness.
IOW "My black past is my most valuable possession" - Dave Mustaine ~ Sweating Bullets

30 years sober ODAT last Friday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom