Jacksonville FL

drrsutliff

Testing the water to put together a group interested in getting together to share music and our systems. Turntable setup help is available as well as tube testing. Initial individuls are located in Clay County. Anyone interested?

Starting to plan a meeting for February or March to do a listening session and to share tips on turntable setup. Please let me know if you are interested. Turntable/cartridge setup with Smartractor, Fozgometer, and digital VTF gauge can be done for anyone who wishes to transport thier turntable. Rick

Count me in. I'm also in Gainesville, and have a small group of non-AK audio buddies that would probably join in as well

Nice to see the response. We also have a private Facebook page for “NEFAS” that we are currently using as our communication platform. Please join us there.

A little too far north for me, but glad to see audio alive and well up there! :thumbsup:

I will do updates here and we will be putting together a email list for direct notifications. I will reach out to each of you at that point privately.

Well May is upon us and I have not gotten any firm commitment for a hosted gathering, so I am going to volunteer a second time at my home. This time will be a little different. First I have a new upgraded preamp (I'm in love). Both the line stage and phono are working well in my system. This meeting is going to be an Analogue meeting. I am asking each member to bring one album to share. If you don't have vinyl (and we will have a future digital only meeting) request from someone something you would like and we can see if it is in the collection of one of our members.
We need to become better organized. To that end I have some forms with information that I would like to get filled out to get our communication database stronger. Also in that line I want to talk about moving our communication platform to something similar to "MeetUp" that is used by the Suncoast Audio group. I think it may be a better platform to operate from. We do have some interested individuals for our group that will not use our private Facebook page and that is alright.
Please review and be prepared to discuss:

The date for this gathering is Sunday May 20th time to be posted.

Rick
Fleming Island FL

Back
Top Bottom