Boise Idaho AK Spring Meet Sunday, 29 April

lifer70

What?
Subscriber
Put it on your Calendar! We'll start at 1:00.
Location will be PM'd to your AK mailbox the week of the meet.
Monte.

Great Steve! A few of us have tubes so we can talk! I'll send the address the week before the event!
Monte

Just a bump for the Boise AK meet on the 29th of April. Should be good weather and good music!
Monte

I'll have my soldering/de-soldering station available if anyone wants to try it out.
I'll also have my rebuilt DQ-10'S to audition.
Drugolf always bring something magical to hear.
I am available the day before the gathering if anyone wants to set up gear for listening or to sell/swap.
You are welcome to bring your choice of beverage and I will have some snacks and bottled water.
I also have a technics SL-1200 available if you want to play your favorite record/lp/vinyl/round black shiney thing.

Excellent! Hope to see @GD vinyl there!

The address is -
658 N. Principal Way, Meridian, Idaho.

Parking is to the right of the gate. Call me at 208-559-6634 and I'll open the gate.

I'll bring some things including maybe the AR-9's. (And a big amp or two) Just to tease Tia.
Maybe a couple other items as well.
HItting the Boise Vinyl Preservation Society swap meet on Saturday too!

I hope to make it, but wife pulling a 12 at the hospital so I have the kido all day. Not sure how friendly this will be for a 2yr old.

GD vinyl, bring your child and say hi. Not much for kids to play with except for an old Wall-ee toy.

I hope to make it, but wife pulling a 12 at the hospital so I have the kido all day. Not sure how friendly this will be for a 2yr old.
Ha! I had to bring my then 3 year old last year and didn't stay long. Became a bit uneasy when he started touching Drugolf's Concert Grands! :no: Was really glad I stopped by though.

One last time for address-

658 N. Principal Way, Meridian, Idaho.

Parking is to the right of the gate. Call me at 208-559-6634 and I'll open the gate.

Well, I guess I remembered my password and user name after all. Howdy gents, great meeting most of you this afternoon. Now you have me looking for Dalquist DQ30's on top of a laundry list of other 1980 and 90's speakers. Looks like I have some updating to do on my account.

Back
Top Bottom