Any in South Florida??

I'd like to see us get a club started, that way we can get more people involved if we decide to do another Florida gathering.

I will be retiring to Cape Coral in Nov. Hope to have a get together after I'm down to meet some Florida AK members.

I am in Miami and would love to meet some AK members. My interests include vintage tube electronics, listening to my tuner and some DIY stuff.

Ed

Hi to all! I'm a newbie, but would love to join a South Fl. club. Got to be below Tampa for me to attend, however.
Bo Bro

Lantana and Military Trail here.
Oh, nice..... we're 10-15 minutes apart. Sorry for the slow replies; I am guessing that having a computer, not just a smart phone, makes it easier to get notifications from AK. I'm a novice, nowhere near as knowledgeable as most here, but I appreciate good quality audio and am always into learning how to better utilize my limited resources. What components define your primary audio setup?

Date not set but probably Dec. I've been to Lake Worth. Not that far away from my condo
We just returned from a long weekend in Brewster, NY. Enjoy the Northeastern weather! I'd still be there if it were feasible. Are you still looking at December for your winter migration south?

Back
Top Bottom