Matteo's system

matteos

StereoType
Subscriber
With Imageshack and Photobucket cynically holding everything to ransom there's no point updating my old thread as it's empty of pics and everything has changed. Here's my new system:

KEF R900
PrimaLuna Prologue 3 Pre-Amp
PrimaLuna Prologue 5 Power Amp
Denon DP 75 Drive unit in DK 300 plinth with DL 103R. Tonearm is an old Denon one but I have an audiomods Series V currently being built.

The piano belongs to my girlfriend. On the plus side I will always know how well my stereo can reproduce it!

001.JPG 023.JPG 026.JPG 009.JPG 016.JPG 021.JPG 028.JPG 027.JPG

Very nice. You have good taste in audio. I wouldn't mind a PL Premium integrated amp myself.

Would definitely recommend it. They are very well put together and sound great. A bit of tube rolling got my Pre-amp sounding even better!

8BC7A8B7-831D-46AC-BC29-C72EB6C90877.jpeg ADE2C44A-1CFC-4952-9B47-F1CBAC3F45BC.jpeg

I got a Denon DL-S1 for a very good price on eBay a little while ago and my Audiomods Series V arrived yesterday. After getting it all dialed in It sounds really good. This arm in particular is a work of art. Beautifully hand made and is very cleverly thought out and implemented. It works like a dream. Very happy with this turntable setup!

Looks great Matteos!
Great thing about the Piano is that she has something bigger in there than you do so she can never complain about big speakers etc. Ha!

Looks great Matteos!
Great thing about the Piano is that she has something bigger in there than you do so she can never complain about big speakers etc. Ha!
Didn't think of it like that!! So thankyou :)

You just won me an argument!

Back
Top Bottom