Spotify's Shuffle Showing Improvement...

Agreed. And setting to an artist "radio" is giving a better selection. Now if they'd just give me the option of selecting multiple artist's radio stations like Pandora...

Now if they'd just give me the option of selecting multiple artist's radio stations like Pandora...

Yes on this one. The only reason I stay with Pandora is because of their artist shuffle. Amazon's music service doesn't do artist shuffle either

Today it's right back to how it used to be. When I shuffle my 'Songs' it pretty much plays what I recently saved.

In the last few months, there have been a few occasions where it will shuffle songs I haven't listened to in a long time. Very cool. "Wow, I forgot all about that song."

I'm optimistic that it will keep getting better. Not complaining but instead I just think it's so cool when it shuffles in a way that it kinda starts all over and plays what hasn't been played yet.....and then starts all over again.

It's what I do the majority of the time.....shuffle my playlists and songs library when I'm not searching for new/old music.

......and yeah, the radio stations seem to be getting better as well.:thumbsup:

I just discovered something about the shuffle.

Normally, when I shuffle my main library of 'Songs' I just hit the big green shuffle tab at the top.

Today......twice now I tried it.....I didn't hit the green shuffle tab.....I just started with a random song and started the shuffle from there. Both times it shuffled like how I think it's supposed to.....it is only playing songs that I haven't played in I don't know how long.

I hope this isn't just a coincidence. It's amazing how many cool songs I forgot that I saved.

Back
Top Bottom