What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I need to make something like that, but I don't have the ability to do so in a small apartment. I'd gladly pay someone to make plates for me, but they will need to be the exact size of the original B&W binding posts. I was actually going to just cut up some scrap balsa wood or something like that and make a set of small plates. Would rather have some nice ones made tho.. we will see. Been super busy this week. Cant wait for the weekend.

That would work. Maybe something stronger. Box store have small lumber. I used those wood light switch covers once, Used the 2 holes to mount to cab, Then two hole drilled for posts. Painted, Done and cheap.

I can't stop thinking about this. I've always wanted this, but could not afford $8.8K when it came out....Sony CDP-R1 / DAS-R1 Combo These are the actual pictures of the unit that is for sale/ Can get this for about $1.8K
i-img1200x796-1525136660rklv04295539.jpg

47e5ea4ada2e.jpg

4cc64bedb98e.jpg

36a146f668ca.jpg

f9a0e82649b7.jpg

57c773cd530a.jpg

0df554f70e9f.jpg

These pics are from the NET:
This is the DAC, DAS-R1
DAC_inside.JPG

This is the Transport CDP-R1
1-1.jpg

Together the combo weighs over 80 lbs!

Starting now an evening with Spirituals - enchanting, very American music!

I would like to emphazise that I know that the n word is in our days not acceptable anymore.

So absolutely no offense is intended, you know how I am... :)

View attachment 1188821

Its a genres, not the "N" word. Its an actual style of music. No one should be offended. If they are, its due to a lack of knowledge, not the word.

Kind Regards,
John

Back
Top Bottom