What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

IMG_20180516_172128.jpg

View attachment 1189245

I heard two birdies were looking for me. Been busy selling audio gear and I even landed myself a second job working part time!!! :banana:

I feel very blessed at the moment. I knew I would find a solution and that money would be abundant. :D Remember folks the Lord helps those who help themselves.
Hey Brian sounds like things are looking up. Good to have you back buddy:)

View attachment 1189245

I heard two birdies were looking for me. Been busy selling audio gear and I even landed myself a second job working part time!!! :banana:

I feel very blessed at the moment. I knew I would find a solution and that money would be abundant. :D Remember folks the Lord helps those who help themselves.
That's great X!!! Glad to see you around. Are you getting rid of gear so you can get something in particular? Or are you just lightening the load?

I love vinyl again. the feel. the organic, especially run through the Ruskie Little Dot tubes into the C-50
A typical day off with 2 TT's, I'll have a stack of stuff 8inches high strewn all over to put away by the end of the night/
I agree. There is something very therapeutic about the whole ritual of handling, cleaning, and the overall care that is required. Or, it could be I'm just old and set in my ways.

I heard "Laurel" (which it clearly is of course, duh!). But seriously, I was just thinking how this plays into KevinJS' queries regarding psychoacoustics/psychology and sociology of music, etc. Here's a recent " explainer" (why it's "finance" I don't know):

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/explained-cant-agree-viral-yanny-laurel-sound-165045918.html

Good call! Is it "skylight" or "skyline" though? In any event, you win the shiny no-prize!!

See above. Whaddya want, wicker??

Now Playing: Sonny Rollins, "The Quartets" (LP 1, Side 1)

View attachment 1189205

GJ
I believe it is skyline...damn autocorrect. At least that is what I have always heard, but I could be wrong. Light does rhyme with night...

Hey Brian sounds like things are looking up. Good to have you back buddy:)

Hiii Lee!! They sure are! :)

Good for you buddy :thumbsup:

Hiii Robert!! Thank you! :)

That's great X!!! Glad to see you around. Are you getting rid of gear so you can get something in particular? Or are you just lightening the load?

Hii Te-Te!! It’s both. Right now I’m lightening the load. Nice to have space again. In the far future I want to purchase more Naim equipment :D Of course I still have my Naim and that won’t be going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom