Interesting Jeff Beck interview in Rolling Stone

I saw him back in the day when he toured with the Jan Hammer Group. I still rank him the top 10 of any guitarist I have had the privlege of seeing, some 40 years later.

That was a good read.

How about that bit where he says there was more music recorded with Moon, Page, and Jones, but has no idea what happened to it?:eek:

I saw him back in the day when he toured with the Jan Hammer Group. I still rank him the top 10 of any guitarist I have had the privlege of seeing, some 40 years later.
I saw him in '99, and he was amazing. The show I was at was about two weeks before the one in this pic.
I managed to snag a poster off of a street pole (or one of those things where concert ads are stapled up), and have it framed on a wall in the basement.
s-l300.jpg

Apparently there is a new documentary about Jeff Beck coming out soon and in light of that there's an interesting/snarky/humorous interview in Rolling Stone at: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/...mail&utm_content=daily&utm_campaign=051618_16

Great reading about one of my all-time favorite musicians.

Good read thanks for sharing.

How about that bit where he says there was more music recorded with Moon, Page, and Jones, but has no idea what happened to it?:eek:

That really got my attention!

-Dave

Interesting interview. I really want to see the film. Hope it gets shown around me or at least comes out on dvd like Levon Helm's story did.

Back
Top Bottom