What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

RobertPlantNowAndZen.jpg

Hi TT,

Well from looking at the construction, it is a beautiful unit! Certainly looks like more than $800 MSRP worth of goodness!

View attachment 1189362
Thank's Blitz, it certainly seems to cover all the bases, and the price for what they're offering seems quite good. I am not familiar with this Reciever, that's why I was curious what you guys thought. I would definitely prefer a
bulletproof Blitz Amp.

Thank's Blitz, it certainly seems to cover all the bases, and the price for what they're offering seems quite good. I am not familiar with this Reciever, that's why I was curious what you guys thought. I would definitely prefer a
bulletproof Blitz Amp.
That thing looks pretty bullet proof to me :) Never even heard of them, but from the couple of reviews I've read and from the quality of construction and feature set, it looks like a winner :)

They were just in my area on tonight's episode! I was trying to figure out where this warehouse is; I'd love to pick over this guy's scraps. He has one of these:

View attachment 1189365

...Which I think is the one that Jack White/Third Man modeled their "Paramount Records 2 collection" package on.

Well folks, I ran out of time again. More tomorrow. Weekend's coming.

Goodnight All.

GJ

Goodnight GJ!

@Te-Te TT,
Dude, it has an external processor loop! EQ friendly! Nice! Heck, even my Yamaha A-S2100 & A-S2000 doesn't have that!
I'm really liking this , the more I check the more I like. They really went out of their way to appeal to Vintage users with all the wants and needs of current technology. My buddy is the perfect example, he's really seeing all the possibilities for his needs.

I'm really liking this , the more I check the more I like. They really went out of their way to appeal to Vintage users with all the wants and needs of current technology. My buddy is the perfect example, he's really seeing all the possibilities for his needs.
Yeah, I wish I would have known about them before. I'd love to hear one. Sounds like your friend has done his homework and being a Marantz guy, he surly is not looking to "downgrade" Let me know how you/he likes it once he receives it. Very interested.

Edit: PS> Did you notice the beefy front panel. You usually don't see that type of quality until the $2K price point.

Back
Top Bottom