At'll Ruin Your Day

usedto

Lunatic Member
I'm selling my property - house, warehouse, and 8 acres - to my neighbor. He's applied to the county for a permit to park his bottom dump gravel trucks. Escrow will close Monday or Tuesday, so he has already parked a few sets of trailers here. He called me about an hour ago (4:30 Pacific Daylight Time) and asked if I knew there was a car parked between his trailers. (He could see it through the chain link fence dividing our property) I told him I'd go take a look and see what was going on. The local farmer parks some of his equipment here also, and sometimes their cars are here while they're on the tractor.

I walked out there, and noticed the car was parked in between trailers. Odd. I snapped a quick photo just in case, and walked up to the car. I could see the door open and some movement. Some young guy (teenager?) sticks his head up from the back seat, and I asked him what the hell he was doing. He said they were looking for some privacy. I then realized that the other door was open, and "her" head was sticking out the other side. I told him to get the eff off of my property, and he asked me to "turn around for some privacy".

By then my neighbor had come through the fence, the girl hopped out of the back seat, pulled up her pants, hopped in the driver's seat, and off they went with him still in the back.

They both looked fairly young. I don't know if he was paying for it, or what. All I know is it didn't go as planned. And for chrissake, in broad daylight, just 50 yards or so from my business?

So much for "Afternoon Delight"!!

afternoon delight2.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t understand you people.
Upset by a live sex show and free to boot.

I would film and post to the internet.
Maybe score royalties.

:rflmao:

Back
Top Bottom