What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

6faa686f922adba1d37a46e7765d94cf.968x968x1.jpg

Oh yeah, I really like Lewes. You live in the best part of Delaware. I know the summer traffic gets insane during the summer along Rte 1. Is that winery still there? It was located off of Rte 1 before you make the turn into Lewes (coming south from Dover).
If you're talking about Nassau Valley Vineyards., yes, that's still there.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...uvalley.com/&usg=AOvVaw0Y9d49Jzn-QDWfGlk3Ts8_
Traffic on Coastal Hwy in the summer...that's why I work on the weekends. Can't do anything what with all the vacationers jamming up the place.

IMG_2781.jpg ok, a foot shot with the new KEF 104/2 ....O>M>G> i am so glad i went ahead and took the plunge, also changed out the tuner with a brand new just out of the box Adcom GTP 400. This thing grabs stations like there next door. was a bit challenging to hook up the KEV base box, but i got it all sorted out and the house is rattling ;) i like them very much....

View attachment 1189747 ok, a foot shot with the new KEF 104/2 ....O>M>G> i am so glad i went ahead and took the plunge, also changed out the tuner with a brand new just out of the box Adcom GTP 400. This thing grabs stations like there next door. was a bit challenging to hook up the KEV base box, but i got it all sorted out and the house is rattling ;) i like them very much....
Looks great Jim!

Speaking of Norway, I've been recently binging on crime novels written by Norway's Jo Nesbro. Besides being an excellent novelist, Mr Nesbro is also a musician and songwriter. He now makes his home in Oslo. Btw, for those who enjoy crime fiction, this guy is one of the best.

I would also like to add he was on the national soccer team in his youth, I guess the term multi talented is describing :)

View attachment 1189747 ok, a foot shot with the new KEF 104/2 ....O>M>G> i am so glad i went ahead and took the plunge, also changed out the tuner with a brand new just out of the box Adcom GTP 400. This thing grabs stations like there next door. was a bit challenging to hook up the KEV base box, but i got it all sorted out and the house is rattling ;) i like them very much....
Congrats, Jim , nice room :)

Back
Top Bottom