Old is New?? Dynaco and KLH Are Back

Hope the KLH product is better than the published specs

From the Cambridge towers:
  • Frequency response: 330Hz-23KHz +/- 3dB.

The Dynaco stuff is very interesting. Need to get over and check out what they are saying on the various Dynaco forums.

Interesting. KLH is even manufacturing the Model 9. It's being overseen by the son of the original designer.

I wonder if this will mean increased hipster interest in vintage KLH/Dynaco speakers and the attendant increases in price...

KLH is David Kelly ex of Klipsch making high end speakers. Probably worth a listen

The Dynaco name is owned by Panor Corp a company using the Dynaco name to move Asian audio and home theater gear. The components look nice but curious about the overall build of them.

KLH is David Kelly ex of Klipsch making high end speakers. Probably worth a listen

The Dynaco name is owned by Panor Corp a company using the Dynaco name to move Asian audio and home theater gear. The components look nice but curious about the overall build of them.
From the history on the Dynaco site: In 1969, Dynaco became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tyco, Inc. For a few years after, David Hafler remained as an advisor to the company before starting the Hafler Company in 1977. Due to unexpected setbacks, Dynaco changed hands a few more times over the following decades before settling with the Panor Corporation in the early 1990s. The Dynaco brand was purchased again by Radial Engineering in 2014 and will continue the Dynaco tradition of producing high-quality stereo equipment at a low cost. Not sure if it is being made in Canada or overseas.

If the ST70 goes for 3 grand, wonder what the preamp is going to go for. I would be more interested in the pre to go with my VTA-70 Bill

I saw KLH is letting new customers register their speakers. I wonder how they would feel if all of us who own vintage KLH speakers try to register.

I like the looks of Bob's VTA better, also don't like those JJ tubes on the new Dynaco..... my 2 cents...

Back
Top Bottom