Votes: 12 15.0%

• Total voters

Crazyblocks

Comcast Xfinity
Netflix
Amazon (part of Prime subscription)

I mostly watch The Simpsons with Xfinity

Last edited:
None of the above, got tired of the man having his hand in my pocket. Satellite had the best sound, just the programming went to hell due to the promoting of online video content. I hate listening to the poor sound quality coming from online video providers....

Last edited:
This poll should allow multiple selections. ComCast/Xfinity is my primary TV source, but I use quite a few others as well.

None of them. I do not watch tv anymore (apart from the news).

I am almost 56, so my time is running out and I got no more time for bs.

Not much of a TV watcher either--primarily news and weather, and the occasional sporting event, cooking shows and history/science documentary. I have NO use for (un) reality TV shows, or the politically correct "schlock". I do appreciate some of the old TV series from the late 60's through early 80's that were not so PC and dealt with real "issues"--the ones that the lawyers would never approve for production these days.

As of late .. usually I watch an hour long T.V. series on Netflix (various ones). On the weekends I select a movies from Netflix.

During the week I record movies from Dish (that's my provider) movie pack channels to DVR and watch during the week at my leisure. Longest movie I had DVR was 2 years.

My wife watches (DVR's) game shows & sitcoms.

Living far enough out of town to not have cable, I have to go with dish. Only internet is AT&T U-verse which sucks but it's all we can get.

OTA.
ABC main+ old tyme TV fare channel, and PBSx4 channels. Other network channels either unavailable or of no interest.

Zero outside media, all in house.
But, I do have several TV`s in my house that are hooked up to my outside antenna, but I never look at OTA TV.

1,500 + BR/DVD movies, select 60`s ~ 80`s sitcoms, & concerts for viewing media & growing.

10,000 + ripped 4 genre songs/tracks and growing, for my all day background music..

Don`t know what`s going on in the outside world, and don`t really care.

If my close friends think something(s) important, they will let me know about it.

To each their own methods & concerns.

Kind regards, OKB

We have overpriced DirecTV.

I'm not the one that pays for it or the one that does most of the watching, though. If I was, I would have had gotten rid of it years ago. We have a roof antenna, but with the terrain and distance from the stations, OTA TV only consistently receives maybe two or three channels that are worth watching.

I just about can't stand to watch regular TV anymore. The biggest reason is the commercials. A lot of the newer programming is pure garbage, too. I watch a few movies on TCM and a select few shows, which I usually record on VHS so I can FF through the commercials. That's it for TV. I have and still buy lots of DVDs and VHS tapes, and there are a lot of good older movies on places like Youtube and Dailymotion that I can watch, too.

The little TV I do watch at home is maybe a couple hours per week at most. That is done on my FireTV stick, with access to Netflix, HULU, Prime... and I stream the channels provided by my xfinity cable. Most of my time is dedicated to listening to music.:beatnik:

The regular commercials don't bother me much, but it's election campaign season here and those constant campaign commercials are an endorsement for tar and feathers.

Back
Top Bottom