What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

R-1429440-1218998317.jpeg.jpg

Yeah, me and Emerson will be best buds for life no doubt.
Here's a pic of his Father, a red smooth coat with docked ears as he's a competitor in the show ring. Both parents are show ring champions for what that's worth.
emerson_s_dad.jpg

Emerson will not have docked ears. It's a very nasty process.
Pretty much Emerson coming here means I can never get any complaints for anything I want to buy...EVER.
Sweet! Is this dog related to Marty Feldman in any way?

I bet those are S1s. They beat all comers in Consumer Reports long ago. I used a pair of those W808R woofers in a DIY project once. I have a pair of W804Rs (4- ohm version) waiting for my attention.

I also have 2 subs each running 4 of the W1208R woofers used in the 6 and 7 posted about today. (I went nuts with this, will never use the capacity, but low excursion is good.) About 12 cu ft per side. They need finish work.

View attachment 1194224
:bowdown::bigok:

Those are incredible dogs, Chris. They look like velvet. And the eyes are the stuff of dreams.

My wife is getting another puppy here soon. I think we pick him up the first week in June.
image.jpg

He's a Brussels Griffon in the scarce long haired black coat. Looks like nothing to me but the wife is crazy for one.
I've done my best to show no interest in acquiring another dog, but to no avail he's gonna be here like it or not.

Now comes the cool part.
Wife has been kicking around names for the dog for a couple of weeks. She prefers people names as opposed to typical dog names.
She must have went through 100 names and wasn't happy with any of them. I'd kick one into play every once in a while and it would get rejected pretty quick.
Last week I tossed out Palmer for his name. She gave it some thought and then rejected it. Then she came up with Emerson on her own and she loves it. So barring any unforeseen circumstances he'll be named Emerson..
I'm warming up to the idea of one more dog in the house.

One more pic of Emerson with his red coated smooth haired sibling.
image.jpg
:hug:

Back
Top Bottom