Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

My list includes the following AVRs RX-V1800 (purchased new), RX-V1900 and an RX-V1500 (purchased used), cassette decks 2 x KX-800 and a KX-630 used, and a BD-S681 (new) all of which is in steady use with the exception of the KX-630 as I haven't received it yet.
:needpics:

Here are my pics of my complete systems.. That covers my RX-V1800/1900, the two KX-800s, and the BD-S681. :) I will set up my gallery later today. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0081.jpeg
    IMG_0081.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0076.jpeg
    IMG_0076.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0278.jpg
    IMG_0278.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0280.jpg
    IMG_0280.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0097.jpeg
    IMG_0097.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0098.jpeg
    IMG_0098.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 61
Woohoo. Taking a step further into Yamaha country.
Bought a pair of Yamaha NS-200M speakers which was it's first night doing 2.1 channel duties. Watched two in a row and no ear fatigue. Wife said it sounds like the movie theater and my daughter likes it.
Yes!
Played the movie Coco for our daughter which had an emphasis on guitar. These speakers really did shine with that movie.
As others have echoed these speakers produce just enough sparkle without hurting the ears while the mids are so smooth.
Glad to have them.
Sorry for the crappy photo. Still have to finish the stands but threw them in there tonight for movie duties.

Attachments

• IMG_20180603_012552.jpg
    IMG_20180603_012552.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 40
Woohoo. Taking a step further into Yamaha country.
Bought a pair of Yamaha NS-200M speakers which was it's first night doing 2.1 channel duties. Watched two in a row and no ear fatigue. Wife said it sounds like the movie theater and my daughter likes it.
Yes!
Played the movie Coco for our daughter which had an emphasis on guitar. These speakers really did shine with that movie.
As others have echoed these speakers produce just enough sparkle without hurting the ears while the mids are so smooth.
Glad to have them.
Sorry for the crappy photo. Still have to finish the stands but threw them in there tonight for movie duties.

I had a pair of those for awhile. Liked them a lot. Unfortunately, I didn’t have room for them and moved them on. I just noticed a seller on the bay from Japan is asking nearly $2000 each for 2 pairs. I think that’s just a bit high.

Here are my pics of my complete systems.. That covers my RX-V1800/1900, the two KX-800s, and the BD-S681. :) I will set up my gallery later today. :)

Those big RX-Vs with the flip down covers are under appreciated. I've a pair of the older RX-V2090's

Reactions: 3db
Those big RX-Vs with the flip down covers are under appreciated. I've a pair of the older RX-V2090's
I agree. In stereo mode driving only 2 channels, these beasts can easily hold their own against power amps with the same output rating. Even in 5 channel mode playing full range at 85 +db, I have yet to hear them strain with the PSB speakers that I have.

I had a pair of those for awhile. Liked them a lot. Unfortunately, I didn’t have room for them and moved them on. I just noticed a seller on the bay from Japan is asking nearly $2000 each for 2 pairs. I think that’s just a bit high.
Most of that is shipping cost me thinks. I hope.

I've got an RX-V1 sitting around waiting for my HT room to be built. It is truly a monster. Weighs about 65 pounds. I'm going to have to get a much sturdier TV stand, I can't imagine the glass shelf on my current one lasting very long under all that weight.

Reactions: 3db
Just missed out (5minutes!) on a free pair of Yamaha 500's with blown woofers. The gent said they were his mom's and they had them for forty years. I'm sure he's rounding up. It would have been sweet to hear those Beryllium tweeters or add them to the 200's I just purchased. I started too post this yesterday but thought oh snap, someone might offer money and free would be off the table when the guy showed up to get them. Hope those do get restored though.
Looking for the BIG'UN.
Yamaha FX-1! Baby!!! I like 15" woofers for some reason.
Cheers.

Hey guys new here . Running all NS yamaha gear mx-800/cx-630 pre. Tx800 tuner plus cx-800 and a pair of m65s somewhere in storage i have i beieive a cdx2and a double cassete deck . Also rx-v661 for surround
Welcome aboard....

Reactions: Alz
Back
Top Bottom