What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

So tell me, Lee. What is it you are trying to accomplish in the photos?
Curious mostly. I know next to nothing about taking pictures. In the past I turned the camera on, left it on auto, done. Taking pictures for this thread made me realize sometimes AUTO takes a really poor picture. So being curious I started playing with the settings on the camera and tried close up shots. The Shure cartridges became a challenge. And as John said for pleasure............A curious mind is a terrible thing to waste:)

Curious mostly. I know next to nothing about taking pictures. In the past I turned the camera on, left it on auto, done. Taking pictures for this thread made me realize sometimes AUTO takes a really poor picture. So being curious I started playing with the settings on the camera and tried close up shots. The Shure cartridges became a challenge. And as John said for pleasure............A curious mind is a terrible thing to waste:)
That last pic from your tablet came out nicely. I blew it up about 10 times and could clearly see all the components on the cart. Even the stylus tip was visible. How about one from the same angle with the tonearm raised?

Swampmeister aka @swamppirate , assume the position.
Picked this up today.
043.jpg

Last edited:
That last pic from your tablet came out nicely. I blew it up about 10 times and could clearly see all the components on the cart. Even the stylus tip was visible. How about one from the same angle with the tonearm raised?
I will be happy to oblige but it is currently charging. The tablet is old by today's standards. A Nexus 7. I wonder how many pixels? The great thing about the Nexus is it has continued to update its Android software(6.0.1). I use it as a remote for JRiver. I cast to my Chromecasts and even watch baseball on it:)

Back
Top Bottom