What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

View attachment 1194939
007.jpg

Don't mind me @C2rice, I'm just being silly.
OK...of the day then.

I will give all this feedback some thought overnight and give my response in the AM. Sometimes being a moderator makes me fell like Solomon, and it is not a good feeling when the masses turn on you.
Evening folks,
Jim

P.s. This should never be a us against them scenario. JMHO

Please don’t feel like the members are turning against you, Jim. Sure, you are a moderator, with a job to do, but also a valued contributor.

BTW, I’ve been a mod on similar forums for years so I know the predicament. There’s nothing to beat your first death threat for giving someone a suspension. I still have the screenshot somewhere.

I will give all this feedback some thought overnight and give my response in the AM. Sometimes being a moderator makes me fell like Solomon, and it is not a good feeling when the masses turn on you.
Evening folks,
Jim

P.s. This should never be a us against them scenario. JMHO
Hi Jim,

Please don't feel that people have turned on you as you are well liked here. I think that what you are seeing is the community here is just voicing their thoughts that they really like it here and would be sad to see it turn into a robotic, lifeless thread. There are plenty of other places on the forum where that already takes place. There is a reason why this thread has the most posts, people with the most likes...etc..We like it.

Now that said, I do agree with GJ that we need to watch the PG rating of some post. I know I'm guilty of posting some pretty risque videos although appropriate for YouTube may not be appropriate for this place. I will be more conscientious about this.

Regards,
Chris

Hi Jim,

Please don't feel that people have turned on you as you are well liked here. I think that what you are seeing is the community here is just voicing their thoughts that they really like it here and would be sad to see it turn into a robotic, lifeless thread. There are plenty of other places on the forum where that already takes place. There is a reason why this thread has the most posts, people with the most likes...etc..We like it.

Now that said, I do agree with GJ that we need to watch the PG rating of some post. I know I'm guilty of posting some pretty risque videos although appropriate for YouTube may not be appropriate for this place. I will be more conscientious about this.

Regards,
Chris
Now what happened? I can definitely cool the USN as my wife calls "Sailor English"

Electric suppressors are great. I swear by them.
My sister has flipped me a couple surplus from the hospital she works in.
If it's good enough for million dollar medical machines it's good enough for your stereo..
Blitz is right tho, running an amp or load off it might not be good. For things like TT's and Preamp's tho not usually a problem. The ratings sticker on the back matters.
Yep, thanks Bob. We discussed it briefly and I agree. I have to bow to Chris and his wealth of knowledge. Testing and a lot of thought to follow...

Back
Top Bottom