Streaming question

iramegdal

i have recently decided to try streaming. I have 2 houses. In house one, I have a PC running Windows 10 and a Grace Digital Tuner with a media player in it. I can stream files from my PC to my Grace Digital.
In house two I also have a PC running Windows 10. I also have a Grace Digital Tuner there and a Grace Digital radio. Both have media players. Both recognize the PC server. However, when I attempt to access files in either, e.g. "Artists" I get an "Empty" message. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?
I am thinking of getting a better digital player than the Grace, but am concerned that I have a streaming problem. Any help in a non-technical manner would be appreciated.

Eliminate variables one by one.

Use free software like Tag & Rename to confirm that the tracks are tagged. Typically, that is performed upon ripping CDs or comes with commercially available downloads in many format.

i have recently decided to try streaming. I have 2 houses. In house one, I have a PC running Windows 10 and a Grace Digital Tuner with a media player in it. I can stream files from my PC to my Grace Digital.
In house two I also have a PC running Windows 10. I also have a Grace Digital Tuner there and a Grace Digital radio. Both have media players. Both recognize the PC server. However, when I attempt to access files in either, e.g. "Artists" I get an "Empty" message. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?
I am thinking of getting a better digital player than the Grace, but am concerned that I have a streaming problem. Any help in a non-technical manner would be appreciated.

Stream TIDAL in flac format via. Cabridge audio DAC in kernel bypass mode. You will never go back to anything else ever again provided you have unlimited data from your ISP!

Stream TIDAL in flac format via. Cabridge audio DAC in kernel bypass mode. You will never go back to anything else ever again provided you have unlimited data from your ISP!
I disagree. I'm not paying $20/month to listen to a bunch of stuff I already have on "local storage" that's sometimes in a higher resolution.

I disagree. I'm not paying $20/month to listen to a bunch of stuff I already have on "local storage" that's sometimes in a higher resolution.
While possible and at times convenient, why indeed would you pay a streaming service to listen to stuff you already have? The $10 or $20 is to have all you can eat access to the stuff you don't have! :beatnik:

Back
Top Bottom