What is YOUR pet peeve? Let's have a laugh.

How smartphone manufacturers and app companies make our phones obsolete in 2 years, oh yeah, and battery life sucks. Apps are bloatware, just like on the PC.

Our hedge. This rascal of a big green something in our garden always needs a cut when my back or my hip is already hurting. Okay then - I'll do it today and in addition to that mowing the lawn and in addition to that watering the garden, all this in fuc*ing summer heat....

Thank the Lord He made Diclophenac...

We just came back from a trip to Washington DC. We took the Metro to the Mall and used the escalator to get to the train. My wife was standing to the left of me on the same step when she was almost bowled over by someone running down the steps. He told her she was on the wrong side and to move over. My son told us later that the left part of the escalator was the passing lane for the people who needed to go faster than the escalator moves. Why don't they just run down the stationary stairs then if they're in that big a hurry? I guess I'm not used to big city life.

People that think they're shit dont stink..
213167-2023x1482-Roses.jpg

Little girls (children!) dressed like cheap prostitutes.

I'm just returning from the grocery store. The girl was 12, maybe 13. The top was an almost nothing, the white hot pants were semi-transparent. I can't believe it. Her mother accompanied her.

People that think they're shit dont stink..

People who can't get there, their and they're sorted out. :p

We just came back from a trip to Washington DC. We took the Metro to the Mall and used the escalator to get to the train. My wife was standing to the left of me on the same step when she was almost bowled over by someone running down the steps. He told her she was on the wrong side and to move over. My son told us later that the left part of the escalator was the passing lane for the people who needed to go faster than the escalator moves. Why don't they just run down the stationary stairs then if they're in that big a hurry? I guess I'm not used to big city life.

Walk left, stand right. Same rule for moving sidewalks. Even out here in the hinterlands of Missouri. :dunno: Although I do take issue with people bowling you over without at least saying "Excuse me!" first. o_O

Little girls (children!) dressed like cheap prostitutes.

I'm just returning from the grocery store. The girl was 12, maybe 13. The top was an almost nothing, the white hot pants were semi-transparent. I can't believe it. Her mother accompanied her.

I agree with you. Its a sad statement on where we have allowed society to degrade to. I cite as examples of celebrity “idols” that very young kids are encouraged to look up to by their parents as Molly Cyrus (sp?) while they mock Taylor Swift.

Weather forecasters who are smarmily disappointed at a prediction of rain, even though the snowpack was gone a month ago, the creeks are already dry, the lake's low, the well is verging on empty, the last three summers have featured lengthy dry spells ... and it's not even June yet.

Weather forecasters who are smarmily disappointed at a prediction of rain, even though the snowpack was gone a month ago, the creeks are already dry, the lake's low, the well is verging on empty, the last three summers have featured lengthy dry spells ... and it's not even June yet.

The weather people around here are mediocre at best. Their long range predictions are about as accurate as using a dartboard. They never say they screwed up. This past winter they forecast a blizzard coming into our area. Nothing happened. The next day they said that the air was so dry that the snow evaporated before it hit the ground. A whole blizzard evaporated?

Back
Top Bottom