What TT's do you folks have

My prize - JVC QL-A7
IMG_0381.jpg
$399 off Ebay (paid for with proceeds from flipping three re-veneered Pioneer PL-518's)
+ stripped off the vinyl and applied real wood veneer
+ recharged the cue damping with 1M silicone (the 30k stuff was too fast)
+ new feet
+ new dust cover from JMK displays
+ Ortofon Blue cartridge and stylus

I've also got a really clean PL-540 sitting here that I'm getting ready to custom walnut plinth. :)

I have used an Pioneer PL-7 for a couple of years, and I have had no significant complaints about it.
I have recently obtained an ELAC Miracord 760 and I have been enjoying it.
The ELAC has supplanted the Pioneer for now in my living room system, mostly due to the fact that it was easy to clean and restore.
From a technical perspective it is probably inferior to the PL-7, but there is something to be said for simplicity.

Miracord760_top.jpg

My prize - JVC QL-A7
View attachment 1195627
$399 off Ebay (paid for with proceeds from flipping three re-veneered Pioneer PL-518's)
+ stripped off the vinyl and applied real wood veneer
+ recharged the cue damping with 1M silicone (the 30k stuff was too fast)
+ new feet
+ new dust cover from JMK displays
+ Ortofon Blue cartridge and stylus

I've also got a really clean PL-540 sitting here that I'm getting ready to custom walnut plinth. :)
Where did you find new feet? I need 4 for a QL-7.

Looking for a better automatic turntable than a Denon dp-300f any suggestions
I not the biggest fan of fully auto, love my Pioneer PL 514 Semi auto but I just picked up a Realistic lab 400 full auto off eBay it's almost mint condition and everything works great trying some of my different cartridges in it.

Dual 1019
Dual 1219
Dual 1229 (2)
Dual 1229Q
Dual 704
Elac Miracord 50H II
Elac Miracord 50H (2)
Technics SL-1210 MKII (2)
Pioneer PL-600 (Silver DD)
Pioneer PL-L800 (Linear Tracker)
Realistic Lab 440
Realistic Lab 400
Technics SL-1310
Technics SL-Q20
Technics SL-1950 (Changer)
Technics SL-D3
Technics SL-3300
Technics SL-1301
ADC Accutrac 4000 (Complete and working)

Dual 1019
Dual 1219
Dual 1229 (2)
Dual 1229Q
Dual 704
Elac Miracord 50H II
Elac Miracord 50H (2)
Technics SL-1210 MKII (2)
Pioneer PL-600 (Silver DD)
Pioneer PL-L800 (Linear Tracker)
Realistic Lab 440
Realistic Lab 400
Technics SL-1310
Technics SL-Q20
Technics SL-1950 (Changer)
Technics SL-D3
Technics SL-3300
Technics SL-1301
ADC Accutrac 4000 (Complete and working)

*pho·to·graph
ˈfōdəˌɡraf/
noun
noun: photograph; plural noun: photographs
  1. 1.
    a picture made using a camera, in which an image is focused onto film or other light-sensitive material and then made visible and permanent by chemical treatment, or stored digitally.
    synonyms: picture, photo, snapshot, shot, image, likeness, print, slide, transparency, still, enlargement, snap; More
    informalmug shot, head shot
    "a photograph of her father"

:)
*especially the ADC Accutrac 4000

Last edited:
*pho·to·graph
ˈfōdəˌɡraf/
noun
noun: photograph; plural noun: photographs
  1. 1.
    a picture made using a camera, in which an image is focused onto film or other light-sensitive material and then made visible and permanent by chemical treatment, or stored digitally.
    synonyms: picture, photo, snapshot, shot, image, likeness, print, slide, transparency, still, enlargement, snap; More
    informalmug shot, head shot
    "a photograph of her father"

:)
*especially the ADC Accutrac 4000
Pardon my lack of skill, but here is a video of my ADC Accutrac 400

Wow, this thread started the month I graduated high school! And I was using the same TT then as now: Technics SL-7 (well it currently supposedly needs a lube job or belt, so I am not using it, but I'm not using anything else, either).

Wow, this thread started the month I graduated high school! And I was using the same TT then as now: Technics SL-7 (well it currently supposedly needs a lube job or belt, so I am not using it, but I'm not using anything else, either).

What year did you graduate?

I just ordered ZZ Top tickets for me and the old man. It’s the Blues and Bayous Tour with John Fogerty. Concert is on Father’s Day next Sunday. Pretty excited.

Unfortunately this is the only ZZ album I own and I’m not sure why..

98BA4770-CAC6-4F07-9D89-FDC43324AC45.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom