STILL waiting for Season 4 of "Better Call Saul"

MaxxVolume

Lunatic Member
Season 3 wrapped up in June, 2017....
Now, they`re announcing "Better Call Saul, returning this summer !"
A ONE YEAR hiatus ??????? And then they give us ten new episodes, then disappear again. Holy crap....and they wonder why viewers lose interest in these series....

"Still waiting"? Be glad when they DO come back after a pause!
Really, its pretty usual for a year to pass between the short seasons on most cable channels these days.
Heck, the Brits went 2 years between some of David Tennant's seasons on Doctor Who - and they aren't the only ones going long ...
heck, CBS took a pause after Season 1 of "Limitless" and then never came back with the promised season 2!
As much as I like Saul, I'm waiting for Season 2 of Legion, Fox's adventurous Multiple Personality Disorder mutant show ... ... its WILD!

10 shows a year won't make the actors very much $. They have other projects they work on so sometimes scheduling becomes complicated. Food Fact or Fiction's host is Michael Mckean, who you might remember is the over cooked brother of Jimmy McGill.

I also loved "Rescue Me", but those long breaks between "seasons" always annoyed me....
On the other hand, "The Shield" and "Breaking Bad" never seemed that long.

That break in the middle of season 5 of Breaking bad seemed to go on forever. However I got to watch seasons 1-4 over and over during that time. Watching Gus get his face blown off never gets old. Same with Hanks run in with the twins.

As much as I like Saul, I'm waiting for Season 2 of Legion, Fox's adventurous Multiple Personality Disorder mutant show ... ... its WILD!

Season Two begins tonite @10:00 EST on FX!

My memory's a bit ... uhhh, what's the word ... dishes? No that's not it. Anyway. Been binge watching season one to catch up on the show - lot of weirdness I'd forgotten about that should help keep my mind totally derailed through the new season - as I expect the writers intended. I find myself whistling the muffin man in anticipation ... ;-}

Last edited:
Better Call Saul is a money maker so you use the age old formula Leave them wanting more that way you can charge top dollar for advertising.
I agree the waiting period is way to long but what you gonna do.

These eight episode seasons suck !!!

Another I'm looking forward to is The Expanse on SciFi ... April 11. The books were excellent, and so far the series is sticking more or less to the story line.

I thought Season 3 picked up steam as it went along. Maybe it's because I'm starting to see the little hooks into Breaking Bad.

There are some Micro teasers that AMC put out a few weeks ago that give some great hints as to what will follow.

Have heard Cranston is not against a guest showing Mr. White in future episodes. I realize it's a ways off until characters over lap with Breaking Bad.

One of the micro teasers has Saul looking at a picture from a High School yearbook, and Walter is with the Chemistry Club!

Back
Top Bottom