What's the view like from your listening chair?

Alobar

Addicted Member
Everyone faces something when listening to music. Some are in their basements, some face out a window onto a busy world. Still others are facing something inside their homes. perhaps a TV or artwork. Anything you can click a photo of is welcome.

Here is my view, which changes a LOT from season to season. In the winter it is dark at 4pm, summer till 10pm. What I spend a lot of time looking at while listening to music is a hill (some would call it a mountain) which is at its highest is about 1800 feet. It is a hill here in this region where we are surrounded by snow capped mountains many times as high almost everywhere you look.

But this hill is most interesting to me, especially with binoculars. Lately I have spotted at least 1 bald eagle, and sometimes a couple sitting in a tree way up near the top for several hours in the evening, often remaining till it gets too dark to even see them.

At times we get a fair number of other sea birds that fly by the front window. All of this while listening to music is really kinda fun watching all the action..

I took these 2 tonight and it is raining and a bit of fog in the trees up on the hill. The first was just with my cell, and the second was holding my phone up to my bino's, both from my listening chair..

IMG_20180609_194042.jpg
IMG_20180609_195204.jpg

My view looks similar to this guy's:

2898649551_847f238417_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom