Which Marantz Receiver Is This?

RumpyLover

There is no replacement for displacement.
F1E294D0-F2DE-4B6C-BCCC-43A87819794D.jpeg I’ve seen the TV ad for Marriott Courtyard with the seen that includes the frame above many times but, do not know which Marantz receiver is on the shelf in the background. The pic is not high enough resolution to make out the model number when blown up either. I own some vintage Marantz gear but, am not familiar enough with their receiver lineup to tell by the front panel layout. Okay Marantz experts, help me out here!!

Nice eyes Jailtime and thanks. I noticed the Marantz the 1st time I saw this ad and thought it was pretty cool. What does the “B” designation mean again?

It's hard to say what that "B" means. It was applied to models that were totally different like the 2230 and the 2230B. And sometimes, it was applied to models that were the exact same, like the 2250 and 2250B.

Books leaning up against the turntable! Ahhh!!!!

Yes, aside from the contemporary art work on the wall, coffee table and laptop... a nice vintage feel to it! Might be speakers on either side also but, not clue if anything notable.

I also noticed it the first time I saw the ad.
Very cool. My wife says” that would be the only time you don’t see the woman first”

Ha, ha! I cannot even remember off hand what the ad is for! Some type of financial services or insurance I think.

Back
Top Bottom