What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Awe dude....you have no idea what you just said.
Ya I do,
No disrespect ever intended on that one. Just pointing out how we all pretty much had the same style going back in the day. Some pics of Ritchie Blackmore have favored Jimmy Page due to the hair style. And Cozy Powell can sometimes look like Jeff Beck in a pic. Nothing disrespectful intended on that one.

View attachment 1211235 --- Old photo -- The beard is longer..:biggrin: That Sansui 9090DB is long gone too.
david-gilmour-dancing-right-in-front-of-me_9226778-87730_640x360.jpg
Hey Dave,

Nice to see the man behind the green curtain! Sure would be cool to hang out and watch you do all the wonders on the great gear you restore !.

Cheers,
Chris

The would out over the gulf of Mexico....Sonic booms would rattle the place I was renting in Shalimar Florida.
Fighter jet speed is something so fast that 99.995% of the population has no idea how fast 1,000mph is right over your head.
I was even impressed in the military ftx with A-10's just over tree level at 350-400kt. Then the control and surface they had for turns and climbs.
Always wanted to see some loops or 360 level barrel rolls.
I bet over water though you can just run it flat out full throttle an noboy cares but the guy drinking his coffee on a ship.

Fighter jet speed is something so fast that 99.995% of the population has no idea how fast 1,000mph is right over your head.
I was even impressed in the military ftx with A-10's just over tree level at 350-400kt. Then the control and surface they had for turns and climbs.
Always wanted to see some loops or 360 level barrel rolls.
I bet over water though you can just run it flat out full throttle an noboy cares but the guy drinking his coffee on a ship.
Watching the F-35 flying very low around my area of very high rise buildings in Toronto last September during the air show was amazing. The turning ability and acceleration was stunning and I'm sure the pilot was doing about 10% of what it is capable of

High End Record Cleaning System,
Heresy on this one? Possibly can be perceived that way, but not. This is my 1980 Denon DP-60L . I purchased it from the original owner (co-worker) for a song and dance. It was working when I got it but is down for the count at the moment. It even has the original step up amp and moving coil Denon Cartridge that came with the table. It is on the list to go the 5.0 round trip to Roanoke as the service tech I discovered there specializes in restoral of turntables. He assured me he could get her back to fine form. In the mean time? It serves as my table when cleaning records. I prefer to clean the record on the direct drive instead of the belt driven turntables. Again, maybe heresy to use as a record cleaner, but she will be back on track down the road and, until then, at least gets powered on engines revved a bit. Albums are housed in an Austin Tx Sound Warehouse Crates. This is A to ?. The ? to Z in other places around the home. Denon.JPG

Watching the F-35 flying very low around my area of very high rise buildings in Toronto last September during the air show was amazing. The turning ability and acceleration was stunning and I'm sure the pilot was doing about 10% of what it is capable of
F-22 Raptors put most of the Eagles in the bone yard.Alot of foreign sales though for Eagles.

Ya I do,
No disrespect ever intended on that one. Just pointing out how we all pretty much had the same style going back in the day. Some pics of Ritchie Blackmore have favored Jimmy Page due to the hair style. And Cozy Powell can sometimes look like Jeff Beck in a pic. Nothing disrespectful intended on that one.
I know...but really. There is no resemblance whatsoever.
Greg's wife was such a babe. Still is.

Heresy on this one? Possibly can be perceived that way, but not. This is my 1980 Denon DP-60L . I purchased it from the original owner (co-worker) for a song and dance. It was working when I got it but is down for the count at the moment. It even has the original step up amp and moving coil Denon Cartridge that came with the table. It is on the list to go the 5.0 round trip to Roanoke as the service tech I discovered there specializes in restoral of turntables. He assured me he could get her back to fine form. In the mean time? It serves as my table when cleaning records. I prefer to clean the record on the direct drive instead of the belt driven turntables. Again, maybe heresy to use as a record cleaner, but she will be back on track down the road and, until then, at least gets powered on engines revved a bit. Albums are housed in an Austin Tx Sound Warehouse Crates. This is A to ?. The ? to Z in other places around the home. View attachment 1211351
I have always wanted one . Those buttons would perfectly match a M-2/M-4 & C-4,/C-6 or and A-1. Beautiful table..

I know...but really. There is no resemblance whatsoever.
Greg's wife was such a babe. Still is.
Oh! True enough, This pic no resemblance. I agree she is the babe. And my reply did state "some pics" can show a resemblance amongst rock stars. Ya, no connection going on this pic Greg is Greg. Trust me, I am a fan of ELP. I posted the pic the other night of Carl Palmer when he was drummin' with "The Crazy World of Arthur Brown" LOL. On those pics, Carl looked like he could be in the band "Ghost" with the satan robes they were wearing in that 60's video. Again, no disrespect, just having a bit of fun at the 70's styles. I used to pride myself of having hair that resembled Ritchie's LOL. However, don't tell anyone. But as Ritchie's biggest fan I can even handle that the dude has worn a wig for over 30 years now.

Heresy on this one? Possibly can be perceived that way, but not. This is my 1980 Denon DP-60L . I purchased it from the original owner (co-worker) for a song and dance. It was working when I got it but is down for the count at the moment. It even has the original step up amp and moving coil Denon Cartridge that came with the table. It is on the list to go the 5.0 round trip to Roanoke as the service tech I discovered there specializes in restoral of turntables. He assured me he could get her back to fine form. In the mean time? It serves as my table when cleaning records. I prefer to clean the record on the direct drive instead of the belt driven turntables. Again, maybe heresy to use as a record cleaner, but she will be back on track down the road and, until then, at least gets powered on engines revved a bit. Albums are housed in an Austin Tx Sound Warehouse Crates. This is A to ?. The ? to Z in other places around the home.
index.php
Wow!
That's a stop you dead in your tracks turntable. Just beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom