Todays METAL playlist

Before Megadeth, Marty Friedman was in a Hawaiian band called Hawaii. The couple or three recordings that they did manage to release make it obvious why Dave Mustaine snatched him for his second guitar player after the Chris Poland years.
The title track is an absolute rip off of Raven's Hung, Drawn And Quartered from their 1983 All For One album but so what, it's great tune.

Hawaii ~ Loud, Wild and Restless
1984 Cavern Productions IRD 007 12" EP

https://www.discogs.com/Hawaii-Loud-Wild-And-Heavy/master/1342699
023.jpg

Last edited:
Would that be a Noise pressing of Emperor's Return? :bowdown:

I sadly, but still gladly, have the censored Canadian Banzai version which still fetches some decent coin it seems.
Sorry for the delay, had to shoot some more pics.

Yep it's Noise N 0024
https://www.discogs.com/Celtic-Frost-Emperors-Return/master/12761
Played maybe a half a dozen times...playing right now though. This 12" mini-album actually caves my face in. I need to digitize it and then add it to my retirement account.
037.jpg

032.jpg

034.jpg

More than likely. What a place. Those cheap pils nights were too much. Being used to frosty beer those piss warm Holstens were undrinkable but my friends would have 60 going on a table.

Ah, I was always knocking back the bottles of Dog. It was a bigger bottle and not quite as fizzy. The 2 for 1 nights were fun!

Yeah, it's something that I recently rotated in.
A very entry level direct drive p-mount Technics SL-Q200 that my wife bought before I met her like 35 years ago. It's never seen a lot of use over the years. Plays like a charm.
024.jpg
And playing like a charm is all that matters....in most cases.... LOL.

Limp Bizkit - Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water

Cover.JPG
Source: HP dc7600 Small Form Factor PC
Player: Winamp 2.95 with 250+ band Equalizer v1.62 for Winamp by Nevi
DAC: AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2
Preamplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. PT5
Amplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. ST125.2
Speakers: KLH 915

Keen eye on the Hirax dedication!
I had to re-pull the album in order to see what it was you noticed.
This EP Is Dedicated To Hirax
032.jpg

I listened to Frost a fair bit back in the day.

From the To Mega Therion tour. Frost and Voivod in a small club on the Quebec side. Several cold beverages were consumed with the bands that evening. Stage was basically 2 steps above the crowd. Band and crowd had to avoid head butting each other will headbanging! As you can see, radio station spelled the bands name incorrectly. Seltic Frost

20180615_223922.jpg 20180615_223936.jpg

I listened to Frost a fair bit back in the day.

From the To Mega Therion tour. Frost and Voivod in a small club on the Quebec side. Several cold beverages were consumed with the bands that evening. Stage was basically 2 steps above the crowd. Band and crowd had to avoid head butting each other will headbanging! As you can see, radio station spelled the bands name incorrectly. Seltic Frost

index.php
NICE!!!

Back
Top Bottom