What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Saw a couple of cool rigs on the way home from the pub tonight, after the karaoke got so atrocious..
And the conversation died out once I mentioned "rotary engines, Hydrogen, amps, alternators, diodes and 300hp @ 100mpg..
Yes, the world is still in denial over its stolen bright future. Edit. that's my take knowing what I know.
Camaro RS waiting for makeover. My guess is 70-72, small block 350
camaro RS2.JPG
And then the truck I will forever want again til in the grave..
Simple Toyota 4x4 4cyl truck (non Jihadi, non dual .50 cal or 30mm AA mods in the bed factory-mod, domestic sale version).. a 3.0L inline 6, Supercharged, perhaps Diesel option would have been nice in this body style.. But no. Land of the Free got rooked 20 years ago for cool modern cars that were built like fighter jets and built to last..
Real steel. Good name for a band.. when everything is plastic, Real Steel body styles will still be coveted..
toyota truck front.JPG
toyota 4x4.JPG

Last edited:
This. via vinyl.
An these guys ae just starting a tour
http://www.concertboom.com/judas-priest/tickets-2018/
While reminiscing the good old days when the Lux was working luxman broke.JPG
When the 115 was doing preamp duty.lux r115.JPG
When I listed this little excellent sounding 1966 Scott 342b SS receiver for a Benjamin and got no takes scott 342b.JPG
A true point to point wired receiver
with an excellent phono sound an tuner that could probably enjoy a recap even though seems no need.scott 222b top.JPG
On to Jimmy Cliff. The turntables still work fine jimmy cliff.JPG jimmy cliff back.JPG
And only 8 hours til the 1st 2018 WC game, Russia vs Saudi Arabia at 0800..

you've got better speakers now
Probably better now after 30 years. Fresh new caps can do that.
But I bet they don't look half as sexy and pushed to try to sound as full as 2 emit mids in a baffle,
at ear level (with a candle on top for mood lighting, can sound like.
They'll be a revered design and model line for years to come.
All of the great old Infinities will be is my prediction. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom