JBL 4350's Finally purchased!

Brad Muller

It took awhile to build up the $$$ with the pulls of daily life, but my son and I acquired our second pair of JBL 4350's yesterday. They'll need some work, but all the drivers sound great. If we ever sell them, we agreed, the $$$ goes straight to the Hotrods.......:biggrin: Pictures to follow later this week.:rockon:

I also have had the privilege of auditioning the 4350's through a rack of restored Sansui gear running in bi-amp mode. Absolutely over the top speakers (and that's from a die hard Klipsch guy). Congrats on your second pair sir.
-Lee

Sorry, I don't know what these 4350 things you speak of are because I CAN"T SEE THEM YET!
Looking forward to it! Congrats man. Should be a fun first listen for you two for sure. A great Fathers day thing.

It took awhile to build up the $$$ with the pulls of daily life, but my son and I acquired our second pair of JBL 4350's yesterday. They'll need some work, but all the drivers sound great. If we ever sell them, we agreed, the $$$ goes straight to the Hotrods.......:biggrin: Pictures to follow later this week.:rockon:

Are ya gonna STACK EM???

Gotta have pictures of THAT!

Seriously - kudos on your good luck!

Are ya gonna STACK EM???

Gotta have pictures of THAT!

Seriously - kudos on your good luck!

My thoughts exactly...STACKED 4350's??!!!!!! Talk about over the top. Would love to hear one pair of these, coming from someone who's never heard a JBL speaker in my life (any model). They just look...impressive.

Congrats! Hotrods as in...cars? What cars ya got? I've got a 1969 Firebird...which if I ever quit buying stereo stuff, needs some attention. It's a respectable driver right now, but it could use new wheels/tires, exhaust, carpet, wiring...oh, and how about a 6 speed manual transmission and a Chevy LS1 engine swap. And a paint job. But I swear, it's a respectable "driver" as-is, LOL!

Wow - those are massive! Someone please educate me about the spare driver locations - was this an option to have them populated?

Back
Top Bottom