got my c70 installed...this sounds pretty good!!

gentlejax

I had forgotten what its like to get actual volume on a knob without running from dang near all the way 360 on the dial...sounds pretty good as it is. a little static when I mess with the parametric. not sure I like the parametric but I see where it make the bass/treble adjustment bigger.

would a recap make this a better preamp or should i just deoxit the knobs?

deoxit will do more than a recap at this point in time. It will clean up all the electrical paths and remove the scratchiness. Many report better sound quality with a good deoxit bath. Once you know the unit then you can consider a recap so you know what you got.

The C-70 really makes the Denon DL-160 HOMC cart. sound fantastic.

deoxit will do more than a recap at this point in time. It will clean up all the electrical paths and remove the scratchiness. Many report better sound quality with a good deoxit bath. Once you know the unit then you can consider a recap so you know what you got.

you recomend a deoxit bath? so I would what litterally spray it down and let it dry out? im running low on the ole deoxit..not enough for bath. guess I order more.

you recomend a deoxit bath? so I would what litterally spray it down and let it dry out? im running low on the ole deoxit..not enough for bath. guess I order more.
Just the switches and controls electrical contact areas. Not the entire unit.

Back
Top Bottom