Live pd

dpdatl

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
It makes me greatful I made more right choices than bad ones. Walked away from things while I still had the time to do so. A few bad choices become compounded with a few more and your life is spiralling out of control.

It makes me greatful I made more right choices than bad ones. Walked away from things while I still had the time to do so. A few bad choices become compounded with a few more and your life is spiralling out of control.

The bad thing is most of those criminals simply do not care.

An interesting show. My wife got me hooked on it. Live PD definitely highlights how often people make bad decisions in their life. Silly decisions, that could get themselves hurt, or someone else hurt. Stupid choices, that shouldn't be made. While I know I'm a bit of a Boy Scout, and I believe in black and white, and right or wrong, but to me, a correct choice isn't all that hard to make. Easier in fact. Less consequences to have to deal with later.

Live PD and most of its predecessors, “Cops” for example, remind me of the fact that we co-exist with these folks on our streets all day every day. We must be ever vigilant and careful. And these shows cause me to wonder why anyone would want to have a career in law enforcement. I’m so glad that some folks take up this cause. All I know is I couldn’t do it.

Live PD and most of its predecessors, “Cops” for example, remind me of the fact that we co-exist with these folks on our streets all day every day. We must be ever vigilant and careful. And these shows cause me to wonder why anyone would want to have a career in law enforcement. I’m so glad that some folks take up this cause. All I know is I couldn’t do it.

We are “living the dream”!

Watching these shows, makes me glad that I'm not a late-night-party-person, because the Freaks come out at night! :eek:

We chanced upon it during a hotel stay about a year ago and have "enjoyed" it since. My wife's favorite cop is Denver Leverett and his doggy "Flex". He seems like a genuinely nice guy. That sheriff out in Arizona's a real doorknob, though. Proved it when he didn't bust out the window RIGHT AWAY when that woman locked her infant in the car on a 100 degree day. Just use the butt of your pistol and git 'er done, OK? A lot of the same locations show up from episode to episode...like the motel w/blue doors in SC.
A few practical rules if you're going to be hauling multipounds of reefer:
1) Don't speed.
2) Get rid of the ultradark window tint.
3) Don't have an entire forest of "Little Trees" hangin' in your vehicle.
4) Make sure your license plate lights are functional. (They LOVE that one!)

You see a LOT of stupid people doing stupid things.

Well said. My brother is a criminal, does no care whose life he destroys, including family. He is not afraid of jail or prison, he's been their numerous times. Here is an example of his thinking. He got in trouble for drugs, (a felony), among his other crimes. The Judge offered him a chance to go for help/rehab, (no jail time), or jail, he chose jail. He once said he learned a lot of scams in prison. He's due to get caught, (I hope).
The bad thing is most of those criminals simply do not care.

Well said. My brother is a criminal, does no care whose life he destroys, including family. He is not afraid of jail or prison, he's been their numerous times. Here is an example of his thinking. He got in trouble for drugs, (a felony), among his other crimes. The Judge offered him a chance to go for help/rehab, (no jail time), or jail, he chose jail. He once said he learned a lot of scams in prison. He's due to get caught, (I hope).

I am sorry to hear that. A lot of the people I have transported to jail, know the corrections officers by name. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom