Today's JAZZ playlist

oOJB4uT.png

Junior Mance - The Soulful Piano of Junior Mance

NICE! I was just thinking about pulling out some Junior Mance. I'll play this next.

Yeah, we talked about this before, I remember. I'll check out the interview when I get a moment.

I remember. I'm shocked I found a copy of this on Youtube. I thought I was going to have to try and find my videotape of it and convert it to digital. I remember watching this live. I took the afternoon off just to watch because Miles was going to be on. Seems like yesterday on one hand, and seems like eons ago on the other. Funny how that works.

Last edited:
Record cleaning for me is hit and miss. Some days I could clean all day and really get into it and then there's the days I just want to clean what I have to.

However I will be trying some paint pads for scrubbing tomorrow along with my Spin Clean for a rinse when I get done with the vacuum. I was only using the vacuum before. So I'm actually looking forward to this round.

I've tried so many methods.... other than the very expensive vacuum systems. Wood glue, Magic Eraser, Formula 409 with Microfiber cloths on a padded stool, you name it. Spin Clean works pretty good for me as well. I've never been excited about cleaning. I always only want to do what I have to.

I'm trying to identify the streaming service you are using, Pops. Is that Spotify? I don't use Spotify - probably the only one I DON'T use, so I'm guessing that's it.

Yes I have been using Spotify Premium for a few months now. I like the album centric format and the playlist options are excellent. The selection software is super intuitive and learned my preferences quickly and without a ton of input. I am still building my library. Love it!!!

Yes I have been using Spotify Premium for a few months now. I like the album centric format and the playlist options are excellent. The selection software is super intuitive and learned my preferences quickly and without a ton of input. I am still building my library. Love it!!!

Oh yes. There is a reason Spotify is #1 in subscribers.... at least I thought it was. I used it on trial three years ago. Loved the way I could play selections on my iPhone that was docked in an iPod Player, but CONTROL the player with my Android from across the room. Amazing technology in Spotify.

I may try it again. I have to decide on ONE service soon. I currently subscribe to Apple Music, Google Play Music and Amazon Prime Music Unlimited. That's ridiculous. I need to make up my mind on one.

Slacker I don't put in this mix. I have the radio subscription only for $25 a year and that's such a bargain for being able to listen to their Jazz and Hip Hop stations that I'll always keep that.

OK, now my curiosity is lit for Spotify. I'll see if I can get a week or month trial.

Back
Top Bottom