What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

The Noise of Art
Jan Akkerman
Great stuff, Jan is expanding his styles of play.
On the PC at work,
Jim

41-10n0relL.jpg

Just cleaned the Peggy Lee I picked up yesterday.This is a Capital Re-Issue of "The Man I Love"
IMG_0007.JPG
Originally recorded in Mono. DF-518(digitally enhanced for today's stereo phonographs)Not sure when the original was released. I will edit when I find out.
EDIT: https://www.discogs.com/Peggy-Lee-The-Folks-Who-Live-On-The-Hill/release/5687422
original release 1957. This Re-issue 1970
Side 1 had 1 little pop:)

Last edited:

Stunning, I could listen to and look at this amp all day.
The Accuphase E-303X

I've always had a love for Accuphase gear. I actually prefer it over McIntosh. Don't hate, I do like McIntosh gear, but if I was given a choice, it would be Accuphase for me. The 303 and 303X have been on my wish list for years. Yes I know they have bigger and better gear, but I like the 303.

As you all know I'm a fan of integrated amps, and 80/90's HiFi gear. Such a beautiful amp. I was checking eBay today and the prices just keep going up and up. I think I need to get one sooner than later. I have a feeling this audio bug that every one seems to be jumping on lately is not slowing. :) I don't see many folks use accuphase on the thread. McIntosh gear we see often. So figured id post a pix of one that I hope to have one day. Just good looking eye candy! :)

Stunning, I could listen to and look at this amp all day.

Back
Top Bottom