Grado sr325e vs rs2e

Sixtoys

I've been contemplating for which one should I buy next after using the Grado sr60e for a while.

Going through the spec of the product I have noticed that it's almost identical for both the sr325e and the rs2e.
Including the driver size, impedance etc.

So, I was wondering if anyone can try to break down what they really feel like is the difference?
Is it the wood material? the comfort of the pads?

Thank you!

I’ve tried them both and there was an obvious quality jump in the rs2; subtle detail and comfort was the main difference.

Please note that the version I tested was the “i” release and not “e”, YMMV.

Hope this helps.

Happy listening!

I’ve tried them both and there was an obvious quality jump in the rs2; subtle detail and comfort was the main difference.

Please note that the version I tested was the “i” release and not “e”, YMMV.

Hope this helps.

Happy listening!
I have gone through the details of the 'i' vs. the 'e' and there are few differences, including driver size and ear pads.

Thanks!

I'd love to try some Grados, but nobody sells them around here. Heard good and bad about them and I'd like to give them a listen, but no audition, no buy

I have gone through the details of the 'i' vs. the 'e' and there are few differences, including driver size and ear pads.

Thanks!
My favorite overall "bang per buck" was the RS2s; since I don't listen as much as I used to I couldn't justify the cost of them... My last pair I was aiming for were 325e's but someone offered a pair of new 225e's at an insanely low price and I got those instead.

Good luck on your choice! If you want a totally different audio presentation but an excellent product, I also recommend certain Sennheiser models (sorry, I can't recall specific models but they're all pretty nice.)

The RS2e are worth every penny in my opinion.. I am driving them with a Rupert Neve RNHP headphone amp, connected to my NAD M51 DAC via xlr conmection. Awesome combo.

Back
Top Bottom