High End Turntables

I have always had a thing for linear tracking tables, and air bearing arms. This one is a fairly new entry from Slovenia: Holbo

dsc_3449-crop-u408.jpg

I like the simple lines and looks of it, most others tend to look like an oil rig. There is a nice review of it in the Polish online High Fidelity. Would love to get a listen to this at some point!

Last edited:
Not the highest end in this thread, but it's what I've wanted for years and with arm/cart/plinth/all new bearings we are definitely over $1.5k

View attachment 1077313 View attachment 1077314

You didn't by chance get this on Craiglist did you? I see you are in Chicago. I had one in my targets near there for only $250 but "not working" and some here scared me off of it (costly to restore). PM me if you want. Thorens TD-124 is definitely on my "wish list." Sometimes wonder if I should have said "forget you guys" and picked up that table.

My favorite table pictured from the 70's and 80's. The SP-10's in this case a MK III with the Obsidian base. Its nice to see all the great TT's. You guy's must be happy because you are quiet over at the Vinyl/TT Forum.

I liked the Holbo so much that I decided to buy it, took delivery of it last week. Now when will I have time to set it up? Oh the pain....

Back
Top Bottom