Marantz 2275 for recapping

I offered 50gpb - the seller refused the offer, ...:no:

Well I think thats all its worth, the seller might regret turning down your offer, I will keep a eye on it. Will be intresting to see what it sells for in the end, or if it sells at all.
Rob

I would drag it through the rocks in the driveway to knock the growth off of it before plugging it in.
It might not work right until you do, but that's just my opinion.

Damn, I just hit 3000.

So.... I was in Athens, the guy wanted 150 euro (~ $175) - I proposed 100 euro based on cosmetics and if electronics worked - and if not then price would drop to 50euro.
Well I guess he will keep listing it.
Might go back in 9 months or so... let's see

Cant beleive he didnt sell it to you, if you where willing to take it away with you, save him having to post it as well.
Looks like hes stuck with the 2275 for ever, best to put it back in the hole where it came from. Amen:angel:

Jeesh, agreed that he should have taken whatever he could get.

Some people are just eternally optimistic, I guess.

I work on vintage tube radios and I’ve tackled worse ones. I’ve had to vacuum out piles of sticks and garbage that mice have dragged in. I often have to remove tuning caps that are completely locked up. An hour in my ultrasonic cleaner will usually solve that problem.

Carter

I must admit those type of restorations are kind of fun - if you get the unit working again... raising the marantz form the dead:naughty:.

after that I am usually emotionally attached to it for life...

Back
Top Bottom