World Cup 2018

screenersam

aka Blind Sugar McGee
anyone following?

with Team USA out I'm rooting for El Tri, aka Mexico.

mexico-world-cup-soccer-badges-vector.jpg

Last edited:
Mexico 1 - 0 Germany

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

The German team has been in a sort of standby modus for the about first 60 minutes of the match, when they woke up at last, it was too late to control the match.

*lol* I have to smile - as our side seemed so certain to be in the role of the favourite, due to never having lost against Mexico yet as well as not having lost the first match since many years, when I just thought that this would statistically rather make it more likely that both series would end...

Congrats to the Mexican team & greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

're brazil / Switzerland,, Neymar was battered the whole match.
The Swiss game plan was nasty but effective.
Hope to never see the young referee again.

With the USA not in this year, I'm pulling for Iceland as the underdog, and Denmark as a Leicester City/Kasper Schmeichel fan. Both did well in their first match.

Germany 2 - 1 Sweden last night.

A fantastic goal in the last minute of the additional time by Toni Kroos is keeping us in the tournament!

Germany 2 - 1 Sweden last night.

A fantastic goal in the last minute of the additional time by Toni Kroos is keeping us in the tournament!

In the last 20 seconds! It was gorgeous and brutal all at once.

Belgium was impressive. I thought the Tunisians played like tigers, but the Belgians just wore them down with superior talent. Lukaku looks like he could play linebacker in the NFL.

Toni Kroos after the goal together with the German coach.

Well, Belgium is a possible World Cup 2018 winner, in my opinion, and I think they actually would deserve it.

1y.jpg

Not following as closely anymore...too much arm waving and other dramatics. However, England - Belgium might be interesting.

Another very attractive match is just over.

Japan 2 - 2 Senegal

The players from Senegal could not profit from their physical superiority.

Croatia a serious group of thugs, Serbia not much better
not a good year for African teams (so far)

Russia really got pummeled. overrated?

Back
Top Bottom