Marantz NR 1608

Bodyblue

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Hey all, I was wondering if anybody has any experience with the Marantz NR 1608? The time has come for me to go 4K and I have had my eye on the 1608 for a while. We have a small living room and 50 wpc (discrete) are plenty. I want to stay with Marantz and everybody has the 1608 for $499 which seems to be an awesome deal. I welcome any and all opinions on this receiver.

Thanks!

For $499 you can get one of these from A4L. I did last year and it rocks but, it's your $$.

https://www.accessories4less.com/ma...ch-x-100-watts-networking-a/v-receiver/1.html

A4L has a sterling reputation here and I myself have been buying from them for over ten years with no problems.
That is a great receiver for sure. Today eBay went with 10% eBay bucks so that is worth $50 in eBay money next month so I went with a factory authorized dealer and got the 1608 for $499 and no tax shipped to me with free returns. It was way too good of a deal and I really wanted the smaller unit.

Well I got the 1608 and it is a little ass kicker! Super easy to setup and use, what a difference from a 10 year old Marantz! I hard wired it into my network and it instantly found the internet radio stations near me and using Spotify is just as easy. It was really designed to be easy to use and hook up. And it looks good on top of my Marantz SACD/DVD player

.20180706_114929.jpg

20180706_114914.jpg

Back
Top Bottom