Show us Videos of your systems! Let's see and hear them!

Man, you did great on scoring those Onkyo’s. Sounds awesome!
Thanks loke!
When I spotted them, I asked how much? They hadent even tested them yet, I said lets do it now. Unless they were DOA, I knew these were coming home with me. The amp powered up fine, CD untested due to the European plug. There was also a low end Technics TT and some interesting, filthy Kenwood MV-5 speakers, which were tempting, but I passed. Obviously, someone was either moving or just getting rid of old gear.
Glenn

Last edited:
For 10 bucks!

:eek2:
giphy.gif

Well the dog's decided they should help me make this video lol

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:75.0%"><iframe src="
" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Sounds Great! the dogs look like they are enjoying it, I think I'll have to put "The Wall" on today, like Glenn said, it's been a while.

Everything about that video is just awesome Bill! Thanks for the smile :beerchug:

Back
Top Bottom