1966 batman the movie blueray

91firebird

Well got the 1966 batman the movie blueray for 5.00,the last batman movie I did not have.tell ya it was fun
Seeing after suck a long time.hard to find it here in Madison but the used DVD store got one in today.the
Picture was outstanding sound was ok

Well got the 1966 batman the movie blueray for 5.00,the last batman movie I did not have.tell ya it was fun
Seeing after suck a long time.hard to find it here in Madison but the used DVD store got one in today.the
Picture was outstanding sound was ok

Its a great little film. I have it recorded from TV. Of course I'm old enough to remember how twice a week the neighbourhood streets would empty of kids for the next Batman TV episode. Then, when the film came out with all the Batman bad guys in it! Wow! It was spectacular. Honestly I think even at that tender age Catwoman could have easily enticed me into a life of crime.

Gerard

I watched it via Netflix (disc)... lotsa dumb fun in that movie. My favorite part was the incessant labeling of everything: gotta drop the Bat Ladder from the Bat Copter. And the comic-sized bombs.

Pure camp and some of the cheesiest special effects this side of "Robot Monster." Unlike "Robot Monster", "Batman: The Movie" is fun camp rather than dreary camp.

Back
Top Bottom