Yamaha cr800 parts list

Oscar23

I have the service manual for my yamaha cr800 but can't follow the parts list anyone know how to I'd like to recap this unit

Don't go by the manual parts list alone. Go by whats currently installed. Unless its obvious that its not OEM. Then look at the schematic and the parts list to see if they concur.

OK sounds good.. Im recapping this with my 11 year old son I had got him a little Kenwood to work on with but after I changed the outputs in this I noticed how easy it was to get around and he loves my m4/c4 set up so figured he would enjoy a yamaha of his own. I got a yamaha pf 450 to go with it. Doing this way hell learn more to

OK sounds good.. Im recapping this with my 11 year old son I had got him a little Kenwood to work on with but after I changed the outputs in this I noticed how easy it was to get around and he loves my m4/c4 set up so figured he would enjoy a yamaha of his own. I got a yamaha pf 450 to go with it. Doing this way hell learn more to
Outstanding !! Cut my teeth the same way with my father. CB and Ham radio. Many moons ago.

It's good to go up with voltage of caps

Writing from memory

on power supply
all the 50v rated caps sit on 49-51v
most 25v rated (I think except one) sit on 24v

on phono
the big (100uf?)/50v cap sits on 51v

on tone
100uf/50v and 2x 47uf/50v all on 51v

Back
Top Bottom