Is it okay to mention a found craigslist ad for a Yammy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dino74

I randomly came across someone's CL ad. It's on a different continent and I figured someone on the Yammy forum might want it.

Seems to me common practice is to post it most anywhere, and include a NO AFFILIATION or similar disclaimer in the text ...

That'll work ...

One caution, the mods can get a bit peeved if you double post the same item in different forums ...

Seems to me common practice is to post it most anywhere, and include a NO AFFILIATION or similar disclaimer in the text ...
commonly done yes
against the rules yes

I gave goat a like just because he knows the rules, and that's not common.

All eBay, auction sites, goodwill, CL are to be posted in Dollars and Sents and no where else. They also can't be your listing, as that's spamming, so people would learn to say NO AFFILIATION for CYA

I gave goat a like just because he knows the rules, and that's not common.

What's not common - somebody knowing the rules, or you giving someone a like?

I gave you a like for rubbing my nose in it ... may I have some more please? <G>

Good to know though, and maybe something a lot of folk need to be reminded of occasionally ...

What's not common - somebody knowing the rules, or you giving someone a like?

I gave you a like for rubbing my nose in it ... may I have some more please? <G>

Good to know though, and maybe something a lot of folk need to be reminded of occasionally ...
Hey I give Likes all the time, you just don't see them;)

Yeah I learned by people spreading the word of the rules like here. You'v been around long enough to know the site got a bit more lax over the past few years. Before we used to see the ban hammer a lot more, hell I got hit with it twice before myself.

Learn something new every day....

Craigslist is international.

There were banhammers here on AK!

Who knew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom